Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Mother My Influence


My Mother was such a huge influence in my life. She was always so full of life, love, happiness, and laughter.






She loved the ocean. She loved to travel. She made everyone around her feel loved and cared for, no matter what country or state we were in.






You always felt you were the best in the world at everything just by being near her.

I thought while I was a young girl that it was because she had red hair. Silly! I know, but the rest of my family is either blonde or brunettes.






She was always so different than my friends Mother's. She was always dressing up to attend dinners and balls with my Father, or having parties, or playing pranks. She always let us play dress up! My sister and I were always walking around in her high heels and jewelry. Our daughters did the same thing when they were small. I have to say my daughters still try on all my jewelry.....






She is gone from this earth now, I feel very privileged to have shared her life. 






This is where it all started!

I love and miss you every day Mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment